[ANSTHRLD] Permission to Conflict Question

Scott Fridenberg fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 16:49:20 PDT 2012

I am writing a person in Australia to request permission to conflict with
their Armory prior to submitting mine.  I have found the suggested form
letter on the SCA Heralds page and wanted to know if an electronic copy is
acceptable or do I need a signed piece of paper to be physically mailed to
me?  I am not sure the process of mailing from Australia to the U.S. and
wanted to find the most convent means means for the person to grant
permission assuming he chooses to do so.

Robert Fitzmorgan

--
* <http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Eleanor_Roosevelt/>*Great minds
discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
AIM: fitzmorgan