[ANSTHRLD] Phrasing: battled embattled + conflict check

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 02:41:59 PDT 2012

Following up on this question with a proposed blazon and possible conflict
check:

Vert on a pale embattled grady brettessed Or a paw print sable.

Is there a CD between this complex line and brettessed or indented? (Yes,
it looks like the example HE Tostig provided in an earlier response.)  If
not, I see definite conflict in several examples.

--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB
*
*
 *Beauty, strength, youth, are flowers but fading seen;* *Duty, faith,
love, are roots, and ever green.*

GEORGE PEELE, *Polyhymnia*
 **