[ANSTHRLD] Second Draft of Achievements Proposal Online

Frank Schalles francisschalles at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 14:31:41 PDT 2012

I believe that the changes proposed are a step forward to help the populace
"buy In" to heraldic
traditions and culture. It's a source of pride to have your "Arms" hanging
over the fireplace.
It is also a recruiting opportunity when someone asks about it. Promote
Promote Promote.

Francois de Lions

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Salvador Ordoñez <
salvadorthespaniard at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was referring to this that you said :
>
> >> That is, at present, the parts of your achievement depend on what
> awards you have.
> >> Under the proposal , the parts of your achievement depend on what
> awards you have.
>
> I think I see what you mean though.
>
> Derek Harris (via iPhone)

> awards you have.