[ANSTHRLD] Second Draft of Achievements Proposal Online

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 16:04:25 PDT 2012

Unfortunately, as long as Acheivements are regulated by what Awards the bearer has, they'll be painted with the same brush.

I have not done a poll in my Branch -- in fact I'm not sure how to even phrase it.  I do know, having published a Roll with (my own) regulation that Armiger's only got to choose their mantling tinctures if they had registered Armory, our Branch submissions increased to include nearly everyone.  Achievement registrations rose, too, so they could be displayed on the Roll.  "If you build it ..."

Tostig