[ANSTHRLD] Fee for Augmentation of Arms

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Jun 7 17:06:53 PDT 2012

On 6/7/2012 6:58 PM, Jay Rudin wrote:
> Yes, I paid for mine. It's the same work by the same people as a
> submission of a device; why wouldn't I pay for it?

I could argue that it is not the work that is the issue (since we are a
volunteer organization) but the fees do go to pay for supplies and other
expenses that get occurred outside of the actual submission process.

BUT, it seems we have an answer though.  I could have seen where the
kingdom as a whole stated that for _anyone_ that gets and augmentation
they would pay for it.  But if one person is charged you can't just say
another person gets it for free (unless you are paying with your
personal funds).  To do otherwise skates perilously close to benefiting
an individual with SCA funds which is not allowed.

  Alasdair