[ANSTHRLD] Fee for Augmentation of Arms

Doug Bell magnus77840 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 17:36:13 PDT 2012

Well we charge for Branch names and armory, we charge for orders and awards, so there is likewise a fee for augmentations. The device with augmentation is treated like an individual device submission in many ways as we protect both the augmented device and the original device. Kingdom can justify paying fees for new group submissions but paying for an individual augmentation device would be a sticky issue. Kingdom can wave kingdom fees but Laurel also charges a fee for processing augmentations.

However there is nothing to prevent friends and comrades of the so honored person from raising funds and making a gift to pay the heraldic fees. I have given paid submissions to a few people over the years as gifts. It's not that expensive and it is really appreciated.

that's my 2 pfennigs worth of advice
Magnus