[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Track at King's College Straw Poll

Kathleen O'Brien mari_1184 at att.net
Tue Jun 19 21:12:55 PDT 2012

FYI, the schedule for King's College is now up on the website.

I am so uncertain about whether or not I'll be able to attend AHSS that
I don't plan on volunteering to teach a class at it.  I really don't
want to get in a situation where I may have to back out at the last minute.

FYI, I will be teaching my Irish Names class at King's College this
weekend.  This time around it will be a blend of the class by the same
name that I taught several years ago and the new info I dug up as part
of my Anglicized Irish names article.  If anyone has specific items they
want to make sure I cover, just let me know so I can make sure they're
in my teaching notes.

Mari