[ANSTHRLD] Spiff up your Clothes & Camp!

Kathleen O'Brien mari_1184 at att.net
Tue Jun 19 21:23:29 PDT 2012

> Somehow, the concept of "track" got abandoned and all the heraldry-related
> classes are opposite each other in the last two hours of the day.  Keep this
> in mind for next year-- if we can commit to a full track of classes early
> enough, we can just ask for a dedicated room and take care of scheduling
> ourselves.
>
> Straw poll--  how many folks want to see a full track of heraldry classes at
> King's College?  Do you assume that AHSS will have the classes you want and
> use KC to take classes in other areas?
>

> Adelaide

Okay, so now I see what Adelaide was asking - about a heraldic track for
future KCs.  (I just got home from work - long day in the office and my
brain is toast.)

I think I'd like to see a heraldic track at KCs in the future - it would
allow us to get heraldic classes to different areas of the kingdom
(because AHSS and KC are rarely in the same location) and it would allow
us to expose other folks to heraldic classes - folks who may not
normally attend an AHSS.

I just took a closer look at the KC schedule for this year.  You aren't
kidding that a bunch of the heraldry classes got scheduled at the same
time.  Does that mean we're more likely to get non-heralds in them at least?

Mari