[ANSTHRLD] for compound household names and bynames

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 09:17:25 PDT 2012

How exactly do I need to document a compound byname? Do I need to provide
documentation that the whole name was used in period? Or do I need to
provide documentation that the individual elements were used in period? For
example, how would I document a name like von Hirschbach? Or can I, even?

Many thanks!

Detlef von Marburg

--
Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,