[ANSTHRLD] ISO

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Thu Mar 29 12:37:57 PDT 2012

   Silverwing Law #23: Anything a king gives twice is an Order.
   (If the king gives me a dead halibut, he has given me a dead halibut.
   If, next week, he gives you one, we are now Companions of the Halibut
   and I'm the principal.)
   For more Silverwing Laws, see: http://www.schuldy.org/laws.html
   Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin
   P.S. If you wish to contact the Halberd Pursuivant, "ISO" is about the
   least effective subject line available. The one you want is "ISO
   Halberd Pursuivant". I usually delete emails unless the subject line
   gives me a reason not to. I only read this one because it was answered
   three times, which implied there was something funny.
   RoG/JR