[ANSTHRLD] CDs in fieldless armory

Randy Shipp randyshipp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 15:24:43 PST 2012

Please pardon me if this is a silly question, but I'm trying to get my
head around how to check fieldless badges.  On the one hand, RfS
X.4.d, "Tincture Changes," says, "Tinctureless armory may not count
difference for tincture of charges; the Fieldless Difference will
count for one change and the second change must come from a category
that does not involve tincture."  But a quick look at OandA shows,
some registrations that don't seem to follow this.  Take, for
instance, a search for "Ewer":
(http://oanda.sca.org/oanda_desc.cgi?p=EWER%20AND%20PITCHER)

How does Miriam Meggett ((Fieldless) A pitcher argent) differ from
Angelica de Boullounger ((Fieldless) A lidded ewer Or) or ever Khadija
bint Umar (Argent, a ewer sable)?

How does this affect the registerability of a badge, "(Fieldless) A
pitcher sable"?

Yours in Service,

Antoine D'Aubernoun
Barony of the Steppes