[ANSTHRLD] CDs in fieldless armory

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 16:16:39 PST 2012

(Tinctureless) A moustache pointed.
This is the most familiar badge that I know that is Tinctureless.
Thus any depiction of a moustache is technically his badge.

Your examples all have a tincture, thus the Tinctureless clause does not apply.

Crandall, Olde Phart

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith