[ANSTHRLD] Name help Paladin Di Vincenzo Volu-Helene

Doug Bell magnus77840 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 12:10:44 PDT 2012

As I indicated earlier, the issue of the presumption of the name Paladin has not been ruled on by Laurel. Juliana is the only person who can give you a ruling on the issue. You get that by submitting the name and raising the issue at commentary, which I will make certain is done.

The only issue I saw with the name was the hyphen in the last name.

Magnus