[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorra Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Tomas Niallagain Tressure at Herald.ansteorra.org
Thu May 10 09:32:22 PDT 2012

Greetings Ansteorra.

   HE Honour and I would also like your input on specific classes you would
like to see taught.  Please forward Scribal requests to HE Honour and any
Heraldic requests to me.

Thank you,

Sior Tomás
Tressure