[ANSTHRLD] Eclipse Herald's Thank You and Call for Application

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 04:56:37 PDT 2012

On behalf of myself and those who came to the Heraldic Consultation Table at Steppes Warlord, our thanks to both Master Daniel, Trolle, and Lady Castellana, Armillary, who did the lion's share of the work there.

It's been my honor and pleasure to work with you and the Branch Heralds in the Central Region over the past two years.  Whoever else wants to administratively work with and promote this marvelous collection of people, please apply for the Central Regional (Eclipse) Herald Office at central at herald.ansteorra.org

In gratitude,
Tostig