[ANSTHRLD] Looking for Achievement Form

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Tue May 29 11:01:47 PDT 2012

With all due respect, I think that's an unfair comment Robin. Sable
Crane has been working rather hard to improve it, and I'm grateful for
all her efforts.

I've been looking into the idea of a website update (having heard some
complaints here and there), but that's something that wouldn't happen
until a new Obelisk is selected and in-place... Once that's settled,
we can better address web functionality issues.

Andrewe
Star

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 12:42 PM, Jay Rudin <rudin at peoplepc.com> wrote:
> <snip>
>   Congratulations. You have just found out something important about the
>   current state of affairs in regards to Achievement registration in
>   Ansteorra.
<snip>>

Joseph M. Percer, AAS, LP