[ANSTHRLD] Website functionality

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue May 29 11:19:01 PDT 2012

Note, this is not directed at anyone in particular.  I understand that
this can be taken in the wrong manner, please do not take it such as it
is not meant to be that.

I would be interested in hearing the specific complaints you have been
given.  I have heard "there are issues" with the site before , and I
will admit that yes it could use an overhaul, but rarely if ever have I
been given specific issues OR recommendations as to what would be
better.  I have solicited specific feedback on a redesign multiple times
and yet no one has ever sent me anything.

I would LOVE to have a discussion on the useability of the website as it
is now WITH recommendations as how to address the issues.  Useability in
a website is not a necessarily simple thing  Especially when we have the
number of documents, etc that are in this one.  I would also like to see
the sit be more mobile friendly given the use of smartphones, etc.
Again, that is not necessarily a simple endeavor.

Alasdair