[ANSTHRLD] Website functionality

Doug Bell magnus77840 at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 15:15:13 PDT 2012

For OSCAR I keep track of the kingdom deadlines manually in a file.

There are some PDF utilities under Linux which combine and convert the files into various formats. I need to try some of those. If all of the pdf letters were combined into a single file it should be able to be loaded and searched.

Magnus