[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check: Or, on a pile gules a lion and a stag combatant counter-changed

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 20:35:45 PDT 2012

Working on Robert's lozenge proposal led me on a train of thought regarding older submissions.

A well drawn pile, per chevron inverted and chaussé should be readily distinguishable using the current device and badge submission forms.  I'm not sure that's the case in old badge (done on a roundel) and device submissions done on lozenges.

That's not applicable in this instance, but it may be a consideration for potential visual conflict in other submissions.