[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check: Or, on a pile gules a lion and a stag combatant counter-changed

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Thu May 31 23:08:38 PDT 2012

On Thu, 31 May 2012, Bob Wade <logiosophia at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Heraldicon?
> (i.e. Precedent forbids charges on the chauss{e'} side _now_)

No, I believe that Dum spiritus, spes has the right of it.
8/10 LoAR, Gwenllian of Emlyn,

     Since it is not registerable under that blazon, even though the
     old device is blazoned that way, we do not need to consider it for
     conflict under that blazon, by precedent:

and then quoting Cover Letter, June 2004.

Danyll de Linccolne
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com