[ANSTHRLD] Northern Region Herald open for applications!

Andrewe Bawldwyn kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Sat Sep 29 14:09:25 PDT 2012

Greetings!

It is with sadness that I accepted the resignation of Baron Kevin Keary
this week. He has served the college well as Northern Regional Herald. His
work in the office made my job much easier, considering the geographical
distance between myself and our northern groups. Please offer him your
thanks when you see him next.

As such, the office of Equinox Herald (Northern Region) is now open for
applications through December 1st. Applications should be sent to me.

If you have any questions about the duties of the office, please don't
hesitate to contact me.

Please cross post as desired.

Andrewe
Star