[ANSTHRLD] Blazoning 3 items

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 29 14:43:00 PDT 2012

Have seen something similar in the past SUBMITTED as a "sheaf of ____", and
have seen non-SCA heraldry with rifles, swords, and even flags in the
arrangement...

Sorry, been a few years and I don't recall at this instant what was
eventually done with that old submission, but the central (upright palewise
element) had been drawn larger than the in-saltire pair, making the blazonry
more complicated.

Search the O&A for Sheaf and maybe you'll find just what you need?

Amra, Purs.Ex. (by ancient form...)
Curmudgeon-in-training (Hey, I'm getting there - age-plus-points method, but
it'll count)