[ANSTHRLD] New Central Region Herald

Eldwin Nightowl eldwin at loveshade.org
Mon Sep 3 19:03:46 PDT 2012

Tostig helped me a great deal with more than one submission.  In one case where I got the credit as consulting herald that he actually deserved, he helped me pass a name-device combination that were so controversial several old hands said they would never pass (both did, one of them setting a precedent).

Congratulations to Baron Gerold and a warning.  You'll probably be getting at least one -precedent/tradition-challenging submission from me.  I'm helping a small group of people who like pushing the limits.

Eldwin Nightowl