[ANSTHRLD] New Central Region Herald

Chris England drachenhohle at suddenlink.net
Tue Sep 4 18:37:45 PDT 2012

Thank you.  I look forward to it.  I love pushing what can be done.  There
are more than a couple of heralds I use to drive insane with threats of
device submissions with full documentation using nothing but Germanic design
elements never used in English heraldry.  When it's quiet I can still hear
the screams... ;)

HE Gerold

Message: 2