[ANSTHRLD] Help with OSCAR from my Electronic Commenting class

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 04:07:25 PDT 2012

--- On Thu, 9/6/12, Kathleen O'Brien <mari_1184 at att.net> responded to Magnus:

> The Problem:
> Under Firefox and Opera (I don't know about Explorer), when you have entered a comment recently OSCAR will freak out if you press the Back Page button on the Browser.

I don't know what you mean by "freak out".  That's not a helpful bug description.

FYI, I have not had any problem with hitting the back button in IE.
I've had the problem, IE tells me the page has expired.  Sometimes, but not always, so I haven't figured out the pattern yet.  I also occasionally get it when changing my mind on how to edit a comment and hit the Return to orginal key.