[ANSTHRLD] Two-colored device help.

Adam R Thompson adam.r.thompson1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 08:46:12 PDT 2013

The field division is what makes the color combo legal. My own arms are "Per fess sable and gules, an eagle displayed in fess and a Celtic cross Or"

That said as long as he's doing field divisions that is fine, he would need a charge to balance it and it would have to be a metal.

Lord Richard Stewart of Saint Andrews

Sent from my iPhone