[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Communications Survey

Andrewe Bawldwyn kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 3 10:25:59 PDT 2013

Greetings Unto the College!

As we roll into Round Table, I am looking to get some feedback from the
College in various areas. One of the areas where I want to get feedback is
concerning the Ansteorran Gazette. The Gazette has seen many forms over the
years, and the College has continued to evolve also. As such, I'd like to
get some brief information from You, so that we can further evaluate our
publication practices and see if any changes are needed.

The survey can be accessed at:
http://www.heraldsurvey.us/index.php/679933?lang=en

No personal information will be collected, so please feel free to be
honest. If there are comments you would like to make, but cannot get them
into the system for whatever reason, please don't hesitate to email me
privately.

I remain in service,

Andrewe
Star