[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic Communications Survey

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed Jul 3 10:47:11 PDT 2013

This is kinda funny.  I had started an email this morning about the
Gazette.    Wanting to broach the subject if there was really any
benefit in continuing it in the form it is now or at all.  I had gotten
pulled away before finishing it and sending but was just getting back to
it when i saw this email.

Alasdair