[ANSTHRLD] Replacement AoA scroll question

Andrewe Bawldwyn kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Sat Jun 1 10:46:02 PDT 2013

Greetings!

Brian makes an excellent point about scroll texts. Please keep the wording
to the published scroll texts. Any deviations from previously approved
texts require approval from Star.

In light of the disasters which have plagues many, it bears reiterating
that replacement scrolls lost in these disasters may be obtained by
contacting Golden Scroll Herald, Baron Duncan Hepburn, with a request.

Andrewe
Star