[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: [SCA-HRLDS] Festschrift for Jaelle of Armida: Call for Papers

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 04:54:24 PST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Sara L Uckelman" <liana at ellipsis.cx>
Date: Mar 3, 2013 1:56 AM
Subject: [SCA-HRLDS] Festschrift for Jaelle of Armida: Call for Papers
To: <gabriel at s-gabriel.org>, <sca-hrlds at lists.andrew.cmu.edu>

Dear friends and fellow Society members,
   The death of our beloved friend Jaelle of Armida is the sorrowful
occasion of this call for contributions. It is in memory of this truly
exceptional, learned, generous and strong-willed lady that we intend to
put together a collection of research articles in the form of a
festschrift to be published both in print and through the Drachenwald
website.

   If you wish to contribute, we will happily accept research articles,
including translations of period sources, in any of the following
fields:
     * heraldry
     * onomastics
     * cookery and dietetics
     * period manners and customs
   Contributions should be no longer than 5,500 words (ca fifteen 12pt,
1.5 spaced A4 pages) and will be needed by 19 July 2013 (i.e. the first
day of Pennsic War) in electronic form. If you would like to volunteer
to contribute an article, please let us know by 1 June.
   Needless to say, we want to publish original research to which you hold
the copyright and which is fully sourced, with citations and
bibliography. If you wish to include images, please obtain and include
the permission of the copyright holder (or, if you hold copyright, just
include it). Please do not embed images within word-processed
documents. Instead, send them as separate attachments. Do feel free to
make suggestions as to where images should be placed within the text.

   Any questions you have can be addressed to the editors:
     Aryanhwy merch Catmael (mka Sara Uckelman):
     sara.uckelman at asia-europe.uni-heidelberg.de
     Celemon Bleiddiast Gwynedd (mka Kristina Hildebrand):
     kristina_hildebrand at yahoo.se
     Giano Balestriere (mka Volker Bach): carlton_bach at yahoo.de
     Ariel of Lindisfarne (mka Ellen Rawson): silme13 at yahoo.com
   We are grateful for all contributions and hope to make this book a
source of useful and intriguing knowledge worthy of Magistra Jaelle.

   Please forward this call to other lists where Jaelle's friends are --
particularly the Atlantian kingdom list and the Atlantian Herald's list.

-Aryanhwy

--
vita sine literis mors est
http://www.ellipsis.cx/~liana/