[ANSTHRLD] Conflict checking and default for daffodils

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Tue May 14 09:04:47 PDT 2013

On Tue, 14 May 2013, Herald of Hellsgate <herald at hellsgate.ansteorra.org> wrote:
> Thanks.  Based on that snippet of the discussion that something like this
> http://www.ngw.nl/heraldrywiki/images/2/22/Vara.jpg would be an option.  If
> she wishes it viewed from the top, it would be best blazoned a sexfoil.

I did a search on OSCAR for "daffodil".  The other depictions all
looked just like this, in profile but slightly tilted forward so you
can see the petals.  Nobody in commentary said boo about the
depictions, and other than the affronty one I quoted yesterday, the
LoARs said nothing about depictions.

In short, looks good.  "Vert, three daffodil blossoms bells to chief Or".

Daniel de Lindonio
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com