[ANSTHRLD] Demi-Creatures

Brett Chandler-Finch naturemakeswell at gmail.com
Wed May 29 00:43:13 PDT 2013

I think I finally have it figured out  Please correct me if I am wrong

Cilléne of Dragon's Laire

The following device associated with this name was registered in February
of 2008 (via An Tir):
Sable, a cross of Santiago within a mascle Or.

Changing the cross to a dragon would only give me 1 CD therefore would
make it unregisterable

However  there are 0 instances of a a vert field and a demi-dragon  so
If I changed the field to vert  I should therefore have two CDs
between  my device and Cillene of Dragon's Laire

I could find no instance of a vert, single charge within a mascle or
The closest conflict I found is

Anastasia inghean uí Shúileabháin
The following device associated with this name was registered in April
of 2005 (via the Middle):
Vert, a dragonfly within a mascle throughout argent.

The charges are Argent instead of Or so no conflict

Final Blazon would then read:

Vert, a demi-dragon within a mascle Or.

I sometimes need a large clue bat to figure this out.
--
---
Brett Chandler-Finch

8401 Treehouse Ln.