[ANSTHRLD] Personal Device

Personal charlesarmitage at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 05:57:50 PST 2013

Yes I'll be at bam, I don't mind adjusting the actual elements, I just embellished some when painting the shield. Blane the artist in me lol

Regards,
Charles Armitage

Please consider the environment before printing this email. The contents of this email are intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are directed not to read, disclose, distribute or otherwise use this transmission. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission. Delivery of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privileges.