[ANSTHRLD] Announcing the next Star Principal Herald

Andrewe Bawldwyn kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 11 07:58:16 PDT 2013

Greetings Ansteorra,

With Their Majesties leave, it is my pleasure to announce that the next
Star Principal Herald will be Countess Sara Penrose! Countess Sara comes
into the job with a tremendous amount of experience in heraldry and the
scribal arts, as well as other areas, and I'm confident that she'll be an
asset to the College.

We will be working out a transition schedule, and when that is firmed up,
We will let you know.

I remain in service,

Andrewe Bawldwyn, CSM
Star Principal Herald (for a little while longer)