[ANSTHRLD] Design questions

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 7 17:06:45 PDT 2013

Responded privately.

Tostig
On Mon, 10/7/13, Herald of Hellsgate <herald at hellsgate.ansteorra.org> wrote:

 Subject: [ANSTHRLD] Design questions
 To: "Heralds List, Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <heralds at lists.ansteorra.org>
 Date: Monday, October 7, 2013, 5:32 PM

 To all the Heralds of Ansteorra,

 I have a couple of heraldry issues coming in to me and I
 want to get some
 input from those more experienced than myself.

 1.  I have a submitter who wants (Fieldless) On a
 daffodil Or, a letter J
 sable.  Assuming the use of an appropriate font for the
 letter, does anyone
 see an issue with this one?  I didn't see anything that
 jumped out at me,
 but I still make some mistakes based on SENA.

 2. I have a submitter who wants Gyronny sable and gules, on
 a mug argent a
 dragon displayed sable.  I am a still about confused on
 tertiary charges
 and how much they count for difference.  Does anyone
 see any issues with
 this one?

 Last but not least, thank you Tostig for the help on
 Cecily's proposed
 device.

 Thank you in advance for the assistance.

 In Service,
 Coenred