[ANSTHRLD] Announcing the next Star Principal Herald

Etienne de St. Amaranth st.amaranth at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 11 18:36:53 PDT 2013

I'd almost feel insulted Robin, if that were not so true; Countess Sara has always been a first class person in every encounter I have had with her.  She raises the quality of every group she joins.  Congratulations to Sara and to the college for gaining such a capable administrator.

On a trivia note....  When was the last time Ansteorra had a Star Principal Herald who was a peer before they took the office?  I think I know but I'll look forward to responses.

Respectfully,

Maitré Etienne de St. Amaranth, OP
Email: st.amaranth at yahoo.com