[ANSTHRLD] Announcing the next Star Principal Herald

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 22:07:29 PDT 2013

Thank you, Lord Andrewe! This is great news!

So I'll be trading in one awesome boss for another awesome boss. As
disoriented as I know I'm going to feel when Andrewe's no longer Star, I'm
looking forward to seeing Her Excellency at the helm. And my new boss used
to hold the office I'm holding right now. This is gonna be great!

Huzzah!

Detlef

     *Es ist nicht alles Gold, was glänzt.*