[ANSTHRLD] Announcing the next Star Principal Herald

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 12 04:36:47 PDT 2013

Like.

Tostig
On Sat, 10/12/13, HerrDetlef <herrdetlef at gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [ANSTHRLD] Announcing the next Star Principal Herald
 To: "Heralds List, Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <heralds at lists.ansteorra.org>
 Date: Saturday, October 12, 2013, 12:07 AM

 Thank you, Lord Andrewe! This is
 great news!

 So I'll be trading in one awesome boss for another awesome
 boss. As
 disoriented as I know I'm going to feel when Andrewe's no
 longer Star, I'm
 looking forward to seeing Her Excellency at the helm. And my
 new boss used
 to hold the office I'm holding right now. This is gonna be
 great!

 Huzzah!

 Detlef

      *Es ist nicht alles Gold, was
 glänzt.*

 On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Andrewe Bawldwyn <
 kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org>
 wrote:

 > Greetings Ansteorra,
 >
 > With Their Majesties leave, it is my pleasure to
 announce that the next
 > Star Principal Herald will be Countess Sara Penrose!
 Countess Sara comes
 > into the job with a tremendous amount of experience in
 heraldry and the
 > scribal arts, as well as other areas, and I'm confident
 that she'll be an
 > asset to the College.
 >
 > We will be working out a transition schedule, and when
 that is firmed up,