[ANSTHRLD] Announcing the next Star Principal Herald

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 22:03:43 PDT 2013

If I'm not mistaken, Kief was a knight before becoming Star, and he was
elevated to the Order of the Pelican after his tenure.

Countess Sara is already a Mistress of the Pelican. Will she be dubbed a
knight at the end of her tenure as Star?

<ducks>

Detlef von Marburg

     *Es ist nicht alles Gold, was glänzt.*