No subject

Fri Apr 4 23:49:00 PDT 2014

"Landric D=E6gm=E6r. Device. Per pale embattled purpure and sable, a pegasu=
rampant argent, winged Or, and a sword, blade enflamed, proper. Purpure and
sable are the darkest of heraldic colors, and there's insufficient contrast
between them to permit identification of the embattled line. Rule VIII.3
requires all elements of the design -- including complex lines of division,
if any -- to be identifiable. The Rule goes on to give examples of cases
that wouldn't be identifiable: For instance, a complex line of partition
could be difficult to recognize between two parts of the field that do not
have good contrast if most of the line is also covered by charges. Those
examples are just that: examples, not an exhaustive list. It is quite
possible for a complex line of partition to be unidentifiable, even if not
covered by charges; that is the case here."

Clarification on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

   Thanks,
---Victor duFresne

|Scott Minar                 |P I Components Corp.|
|Information Technologies    |1951 Hwy 290 W      |
|Direct 979.421.5846         |Brenham, TX  77833  |
|Fax    979.421.5725         |Main 979.830.5400   |
|scott.minar at picomponents.net|Fax  979.830.5415   |