No subject

Fri Apr 4 23:49:00 PDT 2014

about / to Wulfgar.

Please send me your email address.  Magnus says you are on this list and will
probably see a post.  I have information about the submissions for Mathia der
Starke for you, and some general information about making submissions.

Cahira and I agree with your suggestion that email is faster than snail mail
for the exchange of information but we couldn't find your email addy on your
letter or forms. Unless the one on the line for the submitter is really
yours?  If so, here is the first of the feedback you requested:  Put the
submitter's email addy, if any, on the line right under "Phone number"  and
put your own email addy on the line marked "Herald's email/phone" on the
first copy of each submission, at least, if not on every copy of every form.

With thanks for your attention,

Kathri

(who is teaching a class on filling out submission forms at the Ansteorran
Heraldic & Scribal Symposium in Moonschadowe on July 6)