[ANSTHRLD] Stolen Valor? Oldtimers' help needed!

Druinne de Salesberie druinne at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 14:07:23 PDT 2014

Yes, I did retire that system.

There were multiple reasons, not the least of which was sustaining the exams and reviewing exam content on a regular basis. By my time as Star, they had not been administered for a while.

So, if one tested, and one passed, one has a claim to that designation, IMHO.

Tressure should have in their files a list of those ranks, the extant copies of the exams and a list of the individuals who passed them, perhaps?

In any event, I have long thought Galen to be an extraordinary herald and a champion of heraldic display.

Druinne

Sent from my iPhone