[ANSTHRLD] AHSS Thank You's!

Richard Stewart of Saint Andrews tressure at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 5 14:57:34 PDT 2014

Greetings!

Now that life has settled post event I wanted to take the time to say thank
you to everyone involved. Master Sebastian, Thank you for all of your help
finding the site and working out the details to get us the best access and
rates possible. Padraig MacEinri, the lunch you provided went over well,
thank you for doing it. HL Arabella de Montacute, thank you for finding
crash space for some many of our attendees. Lady Bastienne d'Arcis for
providing the event website, Refr Inn Draumspaki, I appreciate the well
organized gate (not to mention the laughter that came with your attempts to
recruit volunteers), HL Lillas MacGuffin, for coordinating all of the
Scribal classes, I do not know the scribal arts and have no clue what
Scribes need, I couldn't have done this with out you. Special thanks to
Countess Sara Penrose, Star Principal Herald, my boss in the College and
the one who entrusted me with this event. Thank you for the encouragement,
support and helping me pick up things when my life exploded on me in the
week leading up to the event. Viscount Galen of Bristol, my Co-Steward and
my knight. Many thanks for everything you have done, advice, counsel,
encouragement and picking up the role as Co-Steward at the point I was
unsure if I could get the day off work. Sir Modius von Mergenthiem, the
support you showed all of the staff, and the various bouts of comic relief,
I can't thank you enough. In addition I want to thank All of the
instructors that came out to teach on both the heraldic and scribal side
and of course those that attended the amazing range of classes we had
available. Our final tally was 65 adults and 3 children through the gate.

I am humbled and grateful to everyone for everything that was done to make
my first run as an event steward a success.

In Service,

Lord Richard Stewart of Saint Andrews
Tressure Herald