[ANSTHRLD] AHSS Thank You's!

Richard Stewart of Saint Andrews tressure at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 5 15:20:50 PDT 2014

Oh and because I hit enter quicker than I think......Thank you to the
Barony of the Steppes for being willing to host! Baroness Katya, I greatly
appreciate your belief in this event and your willingness to go to bat for
us with your financial committee. For anyone else I might have missed,
Thank you!

Richard, Tressure