[ANSTHRLD] Stolen Valor? Oldtimers' help needed!

Etienne de St. Amaranth st.amaranth at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 16:30:55 PDT 2014

With the registration of my title, the CoA reaffirmed that they no longer include the designation "Extraordinary" in registrations.  It may be granted but the CoA and the O and A will only show the core title in the registration.

Estencele was a pursuivant title in Ansteorra.  After Francois stepped down, I transferred that title to him for personal use and he had been granted the Herald Extraordinary rank by a successive Laurel.

Galen, I succeeded Rosalia and do not remember her granting you the HE title.  Does not mean she didn't but I don't recall it.  There is one vague brain cell in the back of my mind suggesting to me that she granted you the PE title without testing because you were consulted in developing the questions for the PE exam, especially the court questions.  Do you remember helping vet questions for an exam?

Respectfully,

Maitré Etienne de St. Amaranth, OP
Email: st.amaranth at yahoo.com