[ANSTHRLD] Stolen Valor? Oldtimers' help needed!

Aodhan aodhan at dobharchu.org
Wed Aug 6 07:31:21 PDT 2014

Ah. al-Jamal Herald (note the -) was not found by my grep-fu as it is not listed as a submission from Ansteorra, but as a submission from Laurel. Registered to the SCA 199608, transfered to Da’ud 197711.

Perhaps someone could update the listing at http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/docs/heraldictitles.php (last updated 04/04/2012)?

(NB: Sometime today I will be disappearing into the communications black hole known as DEF CON and will not be reappearing until sometime Monday.)

--

Aodhan, Dobharchú
-----