[ANSTHRLD] Militant Arm of the College of Heralds

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 09:37:58 PDT 2014

When Kathri had to pinch-hit for, I think it was Star Principal at an AHSS event one year in Emerald Keep, due to some emergency that kept Star away from that event,  (or it may have been a Kings College and MOAS was away - some events start blurring together over the years.)

Mahdi was invaluable as a member of the Militant Arm of College of Heralds, as he kept people away that morning from Kathri and me as we did a fast and furious class setup on a white board and setup signage on the classroom doors.  It was very handy having a 'military guard' so Kathri could focus on the immediate task at hand and the event could begin on time.

Cheers, Hillary