[ANSTHRLD] Militant Arm of the College of Heralds

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 14:24:57 PDT 2014

After court at my first event in Ansteorra, Duke Mahdi (somehow knowing I
was a herald) sought me out to talk, and commented that "we" (presumably
meaning the CoH, or Ansteorra) needed to get me into the CoH Militant.
It was a rapier event: Central Region Academy of the Rapier at Steppes
Artisan, during the rein of Lochlan I.
At Elfsea Defender this year, the War Trumpets made an appearance.

-- Andreas

On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 6:31 AM, Jay Rudin <rudin at peoplepc.com> wrote:

> Jonathan De Laufyson
> Lloyd von Eaker
> Robin of Gilwell
> Rowan Beatrice von Kampfer
> Arenvald Kief av Kiersted
> Abd al-Mahdi Jamal ibn Hakim
> Tomas Niallagain
> Galen of Bristol
> Druinne de Salesberie
>
> It never really existed, and in fact, it started as a joke. "Submit good
> armory, or these two dukes will come after you." I was kind of surprised
> when it became something that mattered to some people.
>
> Robin of Gilwell

Andrew R. Mizener / Herr Andreas von Meißen
Rowel Pursuivant, Kingdom of Ansteorra
<< Qui quærit, invenit >>