[ANSTHRLD] Forms

Asterisk Herald asterisk at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 22 17:51:02 PDT 2014

Due to several question on pasting images into forms, I posted the
following into the Ansteorran Heraldic Consultation group and repeat it
below:

You cannot paste into the forms because the placement and size of each
element on the form is dictated by Laurel. If you paste into the form and
change the size of the image by as little as a few pixels, the form will
not be recognized in OSCAR and will be returned.

That being said, my recommendation is to fill out the fill-able .pdf out
with all the information. Then print it out  and print out the graphic to
be the same size as the image on the form. Place the form over the image
and trace the image onto the form to get your line drawing.

Eirik Halfdanarson
Asterisk Herald