[ANSTHRLD] Cry Heralds Needed for Elfsea Defender!

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 15:49:14 PDT 2014

Unto the Anstorran College of Heralds, do I, Andreas von Meißen, Rowel
Pursuivant, send greetings!

I am the Herald in Charge at Elfsea Defender, and I need your help! The
event stewards (current and former, the latter of whom is the incipient
Baroness) love and want to have cry heralds*.

I am seeking a volunteer to organize and lead such a brigade!

Applicants should have a working knowledge of vocal heraldry, able to
attend the event (April 4-6), and the ability to doge the odd incoming
herring during morning wake-up.

Interested? Apply within!

Sincerely,

-- Andreas-who-has-way-too-much-on-his-plate-already Rowel

* Heralds tasked to make important announcements around site. Not, as I
hear Daniel about to ask, heralds-in-visible-mourning.

--
Andrew R. Mizener / Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal